Microinjection Tool Box
The system depicted includes components often favored by researchers: PV820 Pneumatic PicoPump, PUL-1000 Micropipette Puller, M4C stand, M3301R micromanipulator, 5430-XX PicoNozzle Kit with a μTip, PZMTIII microscope with optional lighted base with articulating mirror and optional PRO-300 HDS camera and view screen, E2XX micropipette storage jar, Z-MOLDS Microinjection and Transplantation Molds, 14003-G Vannas spring scissors, glass capillaries, 77020 glass tweezers and Fluorodish optical grade glass bottom culture dishes. Whatever your needs, WPI offers a range of equipment to fill your requirements.
Zebrafish Model Organism
Zebrafish (Danio Rerio) are rapidly gaining in popularity as bio-medical research subjects because of the ability to generate high resolution, in vivo images of the embryos. Zebrafish are easy to maintain and produce a large number of offspring. Additionally, the embryos have a nearly transparent skin, making their development easily visible. These fish are used for a variety of disciplines, including neuroscience, genetics and aging studies.
Empowering scientists with reliable instruments
Serving scientist for over 50 years, WPI offers a variety of instruments for Zebrafish microinjection including pumps, pipetters, microscopes and more. One of our most popular pumps for microinjection is the PV820 Pneumatic PicoPump.
The PV820 and PV830, Pneumatic PicoPumps, were designed to simplify intracellular injection. You get repeatable microinjection in volumes ranging from picoliters to nanoliters. PV820 offers eject and hold pressure. The hold pressure prevents backfilling of the pipette by capillary action. In addition, the PV830 also has vacuum pressure which allows you to securely hold a cell with one pipette while you inject it with another. The volume injected is controlled by the inside diameter of the glass tip, the pressure and the time.
WPI has a customizable Microinjection System with everything you need to get started. The basic system is shown here. Below you will find many options and accessories you may use to customize your system.
You may customize your system using the following options:
- PZMIII Precision Stereo Zoom Microscope on Track Stand
- PZMIV Precision Stereo Zoom on Track Stand
- 504928 LED Lighted Microscope Stand, 12.5"
- 504929 LED Lighted Microsccope Stand, 10.5"
- 504596 Halogen Lighted Microscope Stand
- PV820 Pneumatic PicoPump with Hold Pressure
- PV830 Pneumatic PicoPump with Hold Pressure and Vacuum
- UMPIII UltraMicroPump
- Nanoliter2010 Injector
- M3301 Manual Micromanipulator
- KITE Manual Micromanipulator
- SM325 Programmable Motorized Micromanipulator
- DC3001 Motorized Micromanipulator
- SN-PCZ-50 Miniature Piezo Micromanipulator with controller
- 801566/801963 Vacuum Pump for use with the PV830
- Nanofil Microliter syringes
- MicroFil for backfilling glass needles
- Z-LITE-186 Fiber optic illuminator with (500186) Bifrucate Light Guides
- FluoroDish Optical glass bottom dishes
- Glass capillaries
- MicroTip pre-pulled pipettes
- E2XX Micropipette Storage Jar
- 504134 LED Ring light
- M10 Manipulator stand
- M-3 Tiilting manipulator base
- Many surgical instruments, including:
|The world's smallest dead volume (2.7µL) injection syringe system when the 10μL NanoFil syringe is used with WPI needles 33-36g. It comes with various needle sizes from 26 ga. to 36 ga. Versatile research applications are available, including RPE and IO Kits. Custom needle shapes are available —blunt, sharp, beveled.||UMP3 is a motorized syringe pump that accepts syringes from 0.5μL–1mL. Using a 10μL syringe, the actual, minimum volume is 5–25nL. For intuitive, intelligent control, the UMP3 is combined with the Micro4 controller.||The Nanoliter 2010 system is perfect for applications in the 2.3–69nL range, with fast, accurate 2.3nL aliquot injections. It can be combined with the Micro4 controller.|
Click here to download the data sheet. For more information on WPI's microinjection system, its options and accessories, or system discounts, please contact technical sales at 866.606.1974 (Toll-free US only) or email@example.com.