SU-P1000 Next Generation Micropipette Puller
- Color touch-screen display
- Help topics and error detection
- Copy and paste functions for writing new programs
- Record of last two pull results
- Two symmetrical pipettes with each pull
- Self-contained air supply with filtration system and humidity control chamber
- Memory storage for up to 100 programs
- Two cooling modes: time and delay
Download the current SU-P1000 data sheet.
- Safe heat mode to protect and extend filament life
- Pre-heat mode improves stability
- Line repeat mode simplifies multi-line programming
- Diagnostic testing
- Built-in error detection of air pressure loss or filament burnout
- Rotary dial is offered as an alternative to the keypad for numerical entry.
- Pipette Cookbook program directory
- Glossary with micropipette and puller terminology
- Jaw temperature sensor helps define ideal pulling conditions
- Ramp test more easily accessed and can now be stored and referenced within each program. Helps to establish program heat settings and protect filament.
- Patch pipettes
- Sharp electrodes
- Pronuclear injection
- Zebrafish injection
- Insect egg injection
- Aspiration pipettes
The SU-P1000 micropipette puller was developed through years of experience with the Flaming/Brown style micropipette pullers and infused with leading edge technology. The most obvious new feature is the color touchscreen display that provides an intuitive and full-featured interface.
The extensive library of programs found in the popular Sutter Cookbook has been incorporated into the puller and is available to the user via the touchscreen display. You need only specify the glass, filament, and type of pipette you require and a suitable program will be identified and available for installation. This takes the guesswork out of pipette pulling and simplifies programming.
The Pre-heat mode actively heats and controls the jaw temperature and assures that the jaws have reached a specific temperature before the glass is pulled. This can increase the stability of the program from pull to pull. Copy and paste functions assure that programs can be easily written and the line repeat mode simplifies multi-line programming. A safe heat mode is an additional feature that helps the user avoid using heat settings that might damage or burn out the filament. When the safe heat mode is turned on, the puller will “check” the installed heat and alert the user when a given heat value is too low or too high in relation to the ramp value. User notes can be added to each program for annotating important information.
New features include:
- access to previous pull results with the heat on times for each cycle of the program
- help topics are pre-loaded to assist with on-site troubleshooting and the built-in glossary includes text, pictures, and diagrams explaining the terms used in micropipette fabrication
|Dimensions||53 x 36 x 30 cm (21 x 14 x 12")|
|Weight||18.59 kg (41 lbs.)|
|Electrical||115/230 V, 50/60 Hz|