How to Assemble a SurgioScope
The PSMB5N Surgical Microscope has a motorized focusing system that allows for hands free operation. It is lightweight, compact and easy to maneuver. Dual bulbs prevent illumination failure during surgery. It has an optional video adapter and five magnification steps. This video shows you how to assemble your microscope.
Safety is a primary concern when setting up equipment. Here are a few pointers.
- This setup requires open space to work in.
- Be sure to remove the packing materials as soon as you unpack your boxes.
- Watch your hands when you are using a box cutter.
- The articulating arm is spring loaded. Be sure to release the tension on it in a controlled manner.
- Be sure to remove all parts from the boxes before you throw the boxes out.
- The base of the microscope is heavy. It requries two people to remove the base from the box. If you drop the base, you will likely break the casters.
- Do not invert the microscope head with the eyepieces in place. They could fall out and are expensive to replace.