One of the most humane methods of animal sacrifice
- Large, stable base
- Hardened blades for long service
- Ambidextrous configuration
|DCAP||For Rodents / Other Small Animals, 1.5 x 1.5 in. Opening|
|DCAP-M||For Large Rodents / Other Medium Animals, 2.5 x 2.5 in. Opening|
|DCAP-L||For Larger Animals, 4.0 x 4.0 in. Opening|
- Blades are drawn together by magnetic force to ensure a clean and precise cut through very strong bones and skin
- Spring action prevents blades from accidentally falling
- Fluoropolymer coated base for easy cleanup
- Humane sacrifice of small animals
The small animal guillotine is easy of use with extra added safety features. There is a large base for stability, long handle for extra leverage, spring action so the blades can not fall down unexpectedly, hardened stainless blades for endurance, simplified construction for easy maintenance. The fluoropolymer coated surface on the base makes cleaning easy.
The guillotine is considered one of the most humane methods to sacrifice a subject.