Long Path Flow Cells
LWCC's are fiber optic flow cells that combine an increased optical pathlength (10-500cm) with small sample volumes ranging from 2.4uL to about 3mL. Compared to a standard 1 cm cuvette, a 1mAU signal is enhanced one hundred fold with a 100cm flow cell to 100mAU, using WPI's patented waveguide technology.
WPI’s Liquid Waveguide Capillary Cells are made of fused silica tubing with an outer coating of a low refractive index polymer. Your liquid sample is guided through the capillary and represents the core of the waveguide.
- Liquid Waveguide Capillary Cell, 100 cm pathlengthLWCC-3100$2,287.00
- Liquid Waveguide Capillary Cell, 250 cm pathlengthLWCC-3250$2,414.00
- Liquid Waveguide Capillary Cell, 500 cm pathlengthLWCC-3500$3,178.00
- Liquid Waveguide Capillary Cell, 100 cm pathlength, 2 mm IDLWCC-4100$3,599.00
- Liquid Waveguide Capillary Cell, 50 cm pathlength, 2 mm IDLWCC-4050$2,725.00