Data Acquisition for Life Science Research
LabScribe is the powerful data acquisition software included with Lab-Trax™ (formerly DataTrax). The acquisition and data display in LabScribe is easy and straight forward. It supports real units and a time-based display that is not coupled to sample rate. You can display up to 1,000,000 data points per channel on the screen. Scrolling, zoom-in and zoom-out tools, together with a searchable list of user interventions, make finding important areas of data easy. And, of course, you can print or export anything that you see. See the details on LabScribe software. MDAC software for Lab-Trax was designed specifically for muscle physiology applications. Get the details on MDAC software.
- 16-bit analog to digital converter that can be programmed to activate as many as eight analog inputs, four analog outputs, 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs
- Simultaneous sampling on all eight channels
- Maximum sampling rate of 400ksps
- Take up to 20,000 samples/second on each channel for a total of 400,000 samples every second
- Includes MDAC software
Please Call (866) 606-1974 For Pricing
- 16-bit resolution
- Includes LabScribe software
For more information on Data Acquisition systems from WPI, please call us at (866) 606-1974 (Toll-free US only) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.