Glass and Holders
- WPI's optical quality glass bottom FluoroDish Cell Culture dishes offer better imaging quality. There are several varieties that let life science researchers work with small sample volumes. This is necessary when researchers are working with expensive chemicals or experimental drugs. They are designed with the lowest access angle for easier insertion of a micropipette during cellular microinjection. They are perfect for live cell imaging and embryo research. Cited in hundreds of reference articles, our optical grade, glass bottom dishes are unique in the marketplace and conform to strict quality control standards.
- We offer a variety of accessories for our line of capillary glass, micropipettes and micropipette holders.
- WPI offers a wide spectrum of high-quality glass capillaries. We take pride in our ability to ship your capillary glass order within 48 hours. If you need a special glass capillary tubes that does not appear on our website, please call us. We will make every effort to provide it for you. A glass capillary is used when pulling micropipettes or making microelectrodes. We also offer a full line of micropipette pullers.
- Fill your micropipettes easily without bubbles. Learn how here.
- We offer a large variety of microelectrode holders. See all our straight holders.
- We offer a large selection of microelectrode holders for electrophysiology research. See our selection with 45º angle connections.
- We offer a large variety of microelectrode holder with a right angle connections. See selection.
- Now, you can eliminate the cost and trouble of making your own micropipettes. WPI can quickly supply your need for consistently sized pre-pulled glass micropipettes for injection of dyes or proteins into cells, oocytes and for many other biomedical laboratory applications. Tip diameters (ID) range from 0.1 to to 10µm. Silanized Tips (Luer Shank) Silanization waterproofs the glass to retard water when inserting into a cell. This will not let the outside fluid run down the pipette and get easily inside.