Luers and fittings are commonly used in a laboratory for plumbing systems and experimental setups.
Fluid Handling Accessories
These are common accessories purchased with fluid handling systems.
- Now, you can eliminate the cost and trouble of making your own micropipettes. WPI can quickly supply your need for consistently sized pre-pulled glass micropipettes for injection of dyes or proteins into cells, oocytes and for many other biomedical laboratory applications. Tip diameters (ID) range from 0.1 to to 10µm. Silanized Tips (Luer Shank) Silanization waterproofs the glass to retard water when inserting into a cell. This will not let the outside fluid run down the pipette and get easily inside.
- NanoFil is a specially designed syringe developed in response to customer requests for improved microinjection in mice and other small animals. It makes quantitative nanoliter injection much easier and more accurate than any other method currently in use.
- These accessories are used with our Peristaltic Pumps.
- These accessories are used with WPI's PicoPumps for pL volume injections.
- These syringes are ideal for use with our syringe pumps for a wide range of research laboratory applications, including microinjection. We offer a variety of microsyringes with gas-tight luer tips and gas-tight Teflon luer lock tips, as well as syringes with replaceable needles. These laboratory microsyringes work with a variety of syringe pumps, like the UMP3 UltraMicroPump, the MMP and DMP Manual Microsyringe Pumps, the Aladdin pumps, and other syringe pumps. We offer a broad range of fluid handling equipment.
- Here is a simpler method for handling zebrafish embryos for high throughput microinjection research. Check it out.