Here are answers to some common questions asked when customers want to return a product to WPI.
How are Returns Handled with and without a Warranty?
Products under warranty will be repaired or replaced at no cost to you.
If your product is not under warranty,
- WPI will assess the problem.
- We will notify you by email or fax of the estimated cost of the repair.
- When you approve the cost, we will make your repairs.
What is the RMA Process?
- Fill out the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form.
- When you receive email confirmation with the RMA confirmation number, mail your product to:
World Precision Instruments
175 Sarasota Center Blvd.
Sarasota, FL 34240
- If the product is not under warranty, we will notify you with an estimate of the repair costs.
NOTE: Issued RMAs not received within 45 days will be cancelled. A new RMA number must be obtained to return a product.
What are the Rules of Returns and Exchanges?
- Returns are subject to 25% restocking/handling fee. Restock fee may be waived at WPI's discretion if another item of equal or greater value is purchased and the original item is returned in new condition and in its original packaging.
- WPI assumes no responsibility for equipment damaged in transit. It is recommended that items be returned in original shipping containers and that they be insured.
- Exchanges are allowed within 30 days of original purchase.
- Batteries are not covered under warranty. Requests for battery replacements will incur a charge.
- All non-warranty repairs will incur a $75 bench fee even if the product is found to be working correctly. An estimate of repairs will be provided once the product is received and tested.
- No cash refunds will be given.
If you have any questions about our RMA process, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (866) 606-1974 (Toll Free in the USA).