A variety of temperature probes for any research application
Are you looking for a specific thermometer for your research application? We offer a variety.
- Flexible Teflon microprobes are used for implantation in tissue, in spectrophotometer cuvettes, rectally in neonatal mice, in water baths, PCR thermal cyclers, etc.
- Monitors animal rectal temperatures during surgical procedures and pyrogen testing
- Thermocouple wire used meets NIST standards (Certification is available for an additional cost)
- Rectal temperature monitoring
- Instant read in tissue, semi-solids, small specimen and other materials
When precise temperature measurements are required, WPI can provide you with a very accurate monitor and thermocouple microprobes. WPI monitors have both resolution and accuracy of 0.1°C in the 0-50°C range and are traceable to NIST standards, whereas, other competitive electronic thermometers have an accuracy that is usually to 0.5°C or worse. Furthermore, all our type T clinical probes are guaranteed accurate to 0.1°C, due to our stringent wire standards. These are five times more accurate than competitive probes made with regular “Special Limits” wire.
- Flexible Teflon microprobes are used for implantation in tissue for laboratory research.
- Our general purpose temperature probes can be used in spectrophotometer cuvettes, rectally in neonatal mice, in water baths, PCR thermal cyclers and more.
- Needle style temperature probes offer a fast-response for instant readings in tissue, semisolids, liquids, very small specimens, powders and materials. The needle tip is sealed to ensure only stainless steel contacts a specimen.
- These rectal probes come in several sizes and are suitable for use with laboratory animals like rats and mice.