WPI Mouse Stereotaxic Instruments
Our smallest and lowest priced Stereotaxic Instrument!
The WPI Mouse Stereotaxic Instruments was specifically designed for use with knock-out and transgenic mice. It is our smallest and most economic stereotaxic instrument. The WPI Mouse Stereotaxic Instruments includes a 100 micron, 3-axes left-hand manipulator arm, mouse snout clamp and tooth bar, dual sided ear bars, and a corner clamp probe holder. Available as Dual, Ultra-Precise, Digital or Motorized.
- 25cm X 25cm Footprint
- Warmer ready base compatible with Rodent Warmer System
- Gas Anesthesia compatible
- Ear and tooth bar post height adjustment to accommodate animals between 10-75g
- Delrin® ear bars, with 3 types of head holders
- Triple lead screw in manipulator arm for fast positioning
- Dual arm capable (2nd Arm is optional)
- Digital LED display (Digital Only)
- Accurate to 100 microns (Non-Digital), 10 microns (Digital Only) or 1 micron (Motorized Only)
- NEW FEATURE: The ONLY stereotaxic instrument on the market with an integrated warming base included on all units! Simply purchase the Temperature Control Box 1 (505375), or Temperature Control Box 2 (505376) and probe (505377) to use the warming function.
|505313||Mouse Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505314||Mouse Digital Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505315||Mouse Motorized Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505316||Mouse Ultra Precise Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505317||Mouse Ultra Precise Digital Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505318||Mouse Stereotaxic, Base only|
|505319||Mouse Dual Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505320||Mouse Digital Dual Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505321||Mouse Ultra Precise Dual Stereotaxic Instrument|
The WPI Mouse Stereotaxic Instruments was specifically developed for the expanding growth of research being conducted in laboratories using knock-out and transgenic mice. The WPI Mouse Stereotaxic Instruments is ideal for researchers in need of a versatile, reliable instrument for stereotaxic procedures with mice and other small rodents. Precision alignment when using the Just For Mouse ensures accurate placement of electrodes, micropipettes, cannula, and other devices. WPI Mouse Stereotaxic Instruments is the only instrument built especially for mice, and offers several advantages over competing "made for rat" instruments.
The small size, one of the smallest on the market, is ideal for laboratories with small spaces or for use in surgical suites that require transportation of equipment to and from surgical facilities. A zeroing function allows the user to target specific coordinates in the brain for injection, implantation, etc. Calculation of distance measurements is thus no longer necessary...saving valuable time and improving accuracy.
Dual Manipulator Arms
Add another manipulator arm for increased versatility. Often used for electrophysiology studies that requires both recording and stimulation.
Unique, light ear bars
Ear bar posts may be independently adjusted in height—a unique feature of this stereotaxic instrument—to level the skull. Ear bars are composed of light Delrin material with tapered points or non-invasive rubber pads or jaw holder cuffs. Laser engraved scales show the vertical positions of the ear bars. Model organisms with soft skulls, such as the mouse and the neonatal rat, are difficult to secure firmly in a traditional stereotaxic instrument. The stainless steel ear bars used for adult rats are too heavy to provide a secure hold without compressing the sides of the skull inward (which closes the airways and impedes blood flow).
Warmer ready base
Stereotaxic Base Plates are designed to be integrated with a warmer system (sold separately) and are used to maintain body temperature throughout surgical procedures. Thermal heating pads are embedded into stereotaxic base plates to avoid cross contamination with easy clean-up and maintain a sterile environment during stereotaxic surgery. In addition, it can be used as a general warming system or with a rectal thermal probe (sold separately) for homeothermic regulation.
- Temp Control Box 1 w/cable, Premium Stereotaxic505375$875.00
- Temp Control Box 2 w/cable, Premium Stereotaxic505376$1,645.00
- Rectal thermal Probe for Premium Stereotaxic505377$275.00
- Drill with Drill Bits for Premium Motor Stereotaxic505379$655.00
Digital Just for Mouse Stereotaxic
Connecting your Premium Stereotaxic Warming Base to your Rodent Warmer control box
Premium Stereotaxic AP Dove Tail Drive Installation on Lab Standard Stereotaxic Instrument