Luer-to-Tubing Coupler Assortment Kit (polypropylene)
Quick connects in nylon and polypropylene
- Over 250 assorted parts in each kit
- Valves are polycarbonate, and the valve handles are polyethylene. Do not autoclave those parts.
- Polypropylene parts can be autoclaved repeatedly at 121°C/15PSI, 15 min. cycles
|504954||Luer-to-Tubing Coupler Assortment Kit (Polypropylene)|
|504955||Luer-to-Tubing Coupler Assortment Kit (Nylon|
- Polypropylene parts (504954)can be autoclaved repeatedly at 121°C/15PSI, 15 min. cycle
- Polypropylene fittings are chemically inert and resistant to most organic and inorganic solvents
- Nylon fittings are strong and can be bonded with adhesive.
- Liquid flow experimental setups
Assemble quick-disconnect luer fittings for use with flexible tubing with internal diameters of 1⁄16", 3⁄32" and 1⁄8". A variety of quick-disconnect connectors can be quickly made for connecting small diameter flexible tubing; 3-way connections can be made with the use of the 3-way luer tee; luer plugs, tees, connectors, bulk-head mounts, color coding rings, locking nuts, male and female luers—are all included to enhance the versatility of this kit. The kit has over 250 assorted parts and is offered in two different types of materials. Nylon parts are not autoclavable. Polypropylene fittings are chemically inert and resistant to most organic and inorganic solvents.
For information on sterilizing plastic parts, see the article.