pH MicroImplant Fiber Optic Implantable Sensor
- Immune to electrical interferences and magnetic fields
- Low drift
- High spatial resolution due to small tip size
- Measurement in very small sample volumes
- Additional optical isolation of the sensor tip is available for measurements in colored or photosynthetically active samples
- Tip size: 140 um
- Drift of 0.1 pH units for 2000 measurements
- User-friendly software saves and visualizes measured values
- Several pHOptica meters can be connected to one computer
- Temperature variation is recorded using a temperature sensor
- No reference electrode is needed
The pHOptica micro system is a single channel pH system for use with fiber optic micro sensors. The applications include:
- Penetration or implantation into living tissue (heart, muscle or animal blood vessels)
- Soil implantation for pH measurement
- Implantation into customer-made housing
To protect the small glass fiber tip from breakage, the manufacturer designes suitable housings and tubings around it. The design you choose will be based on your application.
The needle-type housing sensor (502123) protects the fiber in an 18 ga. stainless steel needle. The fiber has to be extended druing measurement. It penetrates through the septum.
The implantable sensor (502124) has no housing, allowing for implantation into an animal's blood circuits or soil implantation. Build your own housings to suit your needs with this flexible sensor design.