Limited Reuse Biopsy Punch, Various Sizes
- Individual sterile packs
- Limited reuse
- Tip material: 304 stainless steel
- Sterilization: Autoclaving for 20 minutes at 250°F.
- The maximum sample depth is 2mm
|Order code||Size (mm)||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Wall thickness (mm)|
Our biopsy punches is a limited reusable, disposable sampling tools. They may be disposed of after use or cleaned and reused.
- Clean tip between each sample extraction by coring blank filter paper.
- Rinse with ethanol or spray with compressed air to remove dried artifacts.
- Rinse mat with ethanol after each sample extraction.
"I am using the 0.75 mm WPI punch for punching flow inlets in microfluidics chambers molded of PDMS (polydimethylsiloxane). I have made around 75 hole punches with a single unit into PDMS, the blade and the extractor still work perfectly, though the extractor button sticks slightly. I find the blade to be noticeably sharper than the Harris equivalent, as well as being more ergonomic, in my opinion, with the feel of a pen or pencil in one's hand. " R.P ,UNC
|Material||PP - body
304 stainless steel - cutting cannula (tip)
|Sterilization||Autoclaving for 20 minutes at 250°F.|
|Patent||US patent pending no. 14/335,975|
Al Nahas, K., Cama, J., Schaich, M., Hammond, K., Deshpande, S., Dekker, C., … Keyser, U. F. (2019). A microfluidic platform for the characterisation of membrane active antimicrobials. Lab on a Chip, 19(5), 837–844. https://doi.org/10.1039/C8LC00932E
Ionescu, A., Zahavi, E. E., Gradus, T., Ben-Yaakov, K., & Perlson, E. (2016). Compartmental microfluidic system for studying muscle–neuron communication and neuromuscular junction maintenance. European Journal of Cell Biology, 95(2), 69–88. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejcb.2015.11.004
- Alm Self-Retaining Retractor, 7cm, 2x2 Prongs501844$61.00
- Extracting Forceps #65, 19cm503398$69.00
- Jewelers #7 Forceps, 11cm, 0.07x0.01mm Tips, TitaniumWP6570$70.00
- Vacuum Pick-Up tweezer504523$112.00
- Dumont Tweezers #5Multiple SKUs