Digital Rat Stereotaxic Frame
10 micron resolution in all three directions
- Building on WPI Rat Stereotaxic design, our Digital model offers greater speed of operation and increased accuracy.
- Fit with an easy-to-read digital display and sealed electronic sensors operation of the instrument is easy and precise.
- Simply move your probe to an established reference point (e.g. Bregma), zero the LED display and move to the desired coordinates.
- NEW FEATURE: The ONLY stereotaxic instrument on the market with an integrated warming base included on all units! Simply purchase the Temperature Control Box 1 (505375), or Temperature Control Box 2 (505376) and probe (505377) to use the warming function.
|505351||Rat Digital Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505352||Rat Ultra Precise Digital Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505354||Rat Digital Dual Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505355||Rat Ultra Precise Dual Digital Stereotaxic Instrument|
|505367||Rat Digital Stereotaxic Instrument, Non-Rupture Ear Bars|
|505368||Rat Ultra Precise Digital Stereotaxic Instrument, Nontraumatic Ear Bars|
|505369||Rat Digital Dual Stereotaxic Instrument, Non-Rupture Ear Bars|
|505371||MouseNRat Digital Stereotaxic Instrument with Adaptors|
|505372||MouseNRat Ultra Precise Digital Stereotaxic Instrument|
- Zeroing function for targeting specific coordinates
- Easy-to-read digital display offers 10 micron resolution in all three axes
- Triple-lead screws for fast positioning
- 80mm of dorsal-ventral, medial-lateral and anterior-posterior travel
- Absolute lock at 90° vertical
- Adaptors available for mice,neonatal rats, birds and most other species
- Easily cleaned,durable surface
- Warmer ready base that is compatible with the Rodent Warmer Systems
Saves Time and Improves Accuracy
WPI introduces its latest innovation to our WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments. We have added a sealed electronic sensor, highly immune to outside interference and environmental conditions, to each axis of the manipulator arm. Measurements are accurate to 10 microns in all three directions. Movements are now monitored by a large, easy-to-read display module, with resolution as precise as 10 microns.
A zeroing function makes setting a reference point for targeting specific coordinates on the animal’s skull as easy as 1-2-3.
- Find reference point, e.g. Bregma
- Reset zero on touch screen display
- Move to the desired coordinates
Your Choice of Three Purchasing Options
- New Digital WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments complete with touch screen digital display.
- Add new Digital Manipulator Arms and a touch screen display to your current WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments or similar brand of stereotaxic.
- Convert your existing WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments (or most other brands) by adding digital sensors to their manipulator arms. Touch screen display module included.
Digital Stereotaxic Saves Time and Improves Accuracy
Sealed electronic sensor, highly immune to outside interference and environmental conditions, have been added to each axis of the manipulator arm. Measurements are accurate to 10 microns in all three directions. Movements in all three directions are now monitored by a large, easy-to-read display module, with a resolution selectable from 1 mm to 10 microns.
A zeroing function allows the user to set a reference point for targeting specific coordinates on the animal’s skull for injection, implantation, etc. Calculation of distance measurements via the vernier scales is thus no longer necessary…saving the user valuable time and improving accuracy.
The classic design and high quality of our conventional WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments manipulators are exactly the same on the new Digital Stereotaxic, with no drift and smooth movements. The Digital WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments keeps the custom triple-start lead screws to allow fast positioning, while maintaining consistently smooth movement. The thin cords from the sensors do not interfere with movements, allowing the arm to move freely and be set at any angle.
Zeroing Function for Targeting Specific Coordinates
The display of each axis can be “ZERO”ed at any location, making operation simple and straightforward. To target a specific location, start at Bregma, and reset all coordinates to zero. Move the manipulator arm to the desired point and lower the electrode, probe, or micropipette into place.
Target coordinates can be programmed into the memory of the 505351 and 505354 Digital WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments.
Versatility of Positioning
The universal joint allows the investigator to angle the probe in either the anterior-posterior or the lateral-medial planes. The improved locking mechanism on the WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments will hold any angled position without slippage. Of course, it also provides an absolute lock at the vertical position. The manipulator arm may be swiveled out of the way for convenience in installing the animal or performing a procedure, then returned to the same point reliably with the aid of the locking face block above the swivel joint.
All of the accessories for the WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments fit the 505351 and 505354 Digital WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments. Probe holders and species adapters for "U" frame stereotaxic instruments made by other manufacturers are generally compatible with the Lab Standard frame.
The 505351 and 505354 Digital Lab Standard™ Small Animal Stereotaxic Instruments come complete with a standard probe holder with corner clamp (505249) and a Rat Adapter (505239) with nose holder and 18 degree taper ear bars. The 505367 and 505369 include the non-puncture (45°) ear bars instead of the 18-degree ear bars. They are otherwise identical to the 505351 and 505354.
The time-proven U-Frame design concept, rugged construction, and adaptability to most species used in the lab make WPI Rat Stereotaxic Instruments the best choice for stereotaxic instruments.
Rat Digital Stereotaxic Instrument, Non-Rupture Ear Bars
- Temp Control Box 1 w/cable, Premium Stereotaxic505375$875.00
- Temp Control Box 2 w/cable, Premium Stereotaxic505376$1,645.00
- Rectal thermal Probe for Premium Stereotaxic505377$275.00
- Drill with Drill Bits for Premium Motor Stereotaxic505379$655.00
- Adjustable Platform for Rat Stereotaxic505384$435.00
Connecting your Premium Stereotaxic Warming Base to your Rodent Warmer control box
Premium Stereotaxic AP Dove Tail Drive Installation on Lab Standard Stereotaxic Instrument