- Only for use with NanoFil holder and NanoFil needles for manual injection
- package of 2; 35cm long
The Silflex tubing is one of the most critical components of the NanoFil system. This 35cm long, flexible tubing has a very precise outer diameter for airtight fitting with the syringe. It also has a small inner diameter for minimum dead volume, and is very durable when handled correctly.
When to use Silflex
Silflex tubing is particularly useful when injecting directly by hand with the NanoFil holder. The 35cm length allows some freedom of movement during injections.
NOTE: Silfex tubing is not autoclaveable. It is comprised of fused silica overlaid with a clear heat shrink tubing.
- Optional Foot Switch for Micro2T, Micro-ePore™, DMF100013142$152.00
- McPherson-Vannas Scissors, 8cm, Straight, 5mm Blades14124$237.00
- 26g Beveled Replacement NanoFil needlesNF26BV-2$54.00
- Nanofil Application KitsMultiple SKUs
- 1.0 mm Glass Pipette Holder for NANOFIL SyringeNFINHLD-G10$613.00