GLUture Topical Tissue Adhesive
- Octyl/Butyl Cyanoacrylate Adhesive for bonding live tissue
- Suitable for surface wound bonding
- Hold a sensor or other device on tissue
- Save time; no more sutures
- Safe for use on animals
Gluture topical tissue adhesive is an Octyl/Butyl cyanoacrylate blend that offers a flexible seal and a strong bond that contours the wound site. Gluture applies purple for excellent visibility and dries clear. Offered in a multi-use package of 10 applicators designed for quick, flow-controlled application.
On average octyl cyanoacrylate adhesives close a wound ten times faster than traditional sutures. The bonding strength of Gluture adhesive is equivalent to 5-0 monofilament suture. As a bonus, it has a mysterious anti-microbial effect that decreases the rate of infections. Cosmetically, a Gluture wound heals better, too. The adhesive normally sloughs off naturally in 5-7 days.
- Ring Tipped Forceps, 10cm, Straight, 4.8mm ID503202$46.00
- Jewelers #5 Forceps, 11cm, Straight, TitaniumWP6550$66.00
- Jewelers #5 Forceps, 11cm, Angled, TitaniumWP6560$69.00
- Acrylic Brain Matrix for Adult Mouse, Coronal Slices, 40-75gRBMA-200C$210.00