Ear Tag Applier
- Ear tag applicator
- Stainless steel
Place the ear tag in the applicator keeping the hole side of the tag flat against the jaw of the applicator with the indentation. Locate the tag within the ear, applying beyond a ring of cartilage. After sealing, be sure to check that the tag point has come through the hole and bent around sealing properly. Tags should be washed in alcohol or similar cleaning solution to help prevent infection to the ear.
Our Stainless Steel Applicator is designed to seal the tags with minimal pressure, while providing a good, secure seal.
Applicator can be used with or without the spring. The spring applies slight closing pressure to help hold the tag in the applicator prior to sealing
- Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner13740$51.00
- Dumont Tweezers #5, 11cm, Straight, 0.1 x 0.06mm Tips500342$34.00
- Micro Adson Forceps, 12 cm, Serrated501245$38.00
- Iris Forceps, 10cm, Curved, Serrated, German15915-G$38.00
- Economy Tweezers #5, 11cm, 0.4x0.45501979$12.00