Save time in surgery using our reflex clips. They are a fast, effective suture alternative for wound closure. Choose the 9 mm clips for use in rats or 7 mm clips for mice and young rats. The spring-loaded clip applier is easy to use. You get minimal tissue trauma and maximum holding power. Use the clip remover to extract the clips when the wound heals. The clips, applier and remover are all autoclavable. Vessel clips are used to clamp arteries or veins during surgical procedures. These vascular clamps come in a variety of shapes and sizes. NOTE: WPI surgical instruments are for laboratory research applications. They are not certified for use on humans.
Looking for surgical instruments for your neuroscience laboratory? WPI offers quality surgical instruments for lab use at affordable prices.
- These surgical instruments are commonly used for cranial opening in laboratory applications.
- These forceps are ideal for dissection work, especially in neuroscience applications.
- These dura dissectors are perfect for neuroscience research. NOTE: WPI surgical instruments are for laboratory research applications. They are not certified for use on humans.
- These micro scissors are perfect for neuroscience research.
- The UltraMicroPump is ideal for neuroscience injections of micro volumes.