Thermal Cautery Units
Traditional thermal cautery uses heat from direct current to cauterize living tissue and limit bleeding at the incision site. Thermal cautery eliminates the possibility of alternate site burns that can occur with electrosurgery. Electric current never enters the subject's body. WPI's Thermal Cautery Unit provides all the cautery power necessary for treating numerous minor surgical conditions in a research laboratory. Our thermal cautery units are ideal for dermatology experimentation, ENT and plastic surgery applications, or any procedure that requires accurate hemostasis.
This micro cautery unit is designed for use in a research laboratory. Looking for a particular Bovie part number? Find the WPI part number of a Bovie instrument.
NOTE: WPI surgical instruments are for laboratory research applications. They are not certified for use on humans.
- Replacement Handpiece for Thermal Cautery Unit 501292501294
- Loop Tip Electrode for Thermal Cautery Unit 501292501295
- Fine Tip Flat Electrode for Thermal Cautery Unit 501292501296
- Loop Tip Angled Electrode for Thermal Cautery Unit 501292501297
- Ball Point Electrode for Thermal Cautery Unit 501292501298
- Fine Tip Electrode for Thermal Cautery Unit (501292)501299
- Vasectomy Tip Electrode for Thermal Cautery Unit 501292503299
- Circular Tip Electrode for Thermal Cautery Unit 501292504034
- Loop Tip Bent Perpendicular for Thermal Cautery Unit 501292504035
- Fine Tip Bent Perpendicular for Thermal Cautery Unit 501292504036