Optical Sensing Systems
World Precision Instruments (WPI) is proud to announce the release of the next generation of optical sensors for oxygen, pH and ammonia.
pH-LUX Optical pH Sensor System
The pH–LUX Optical Sensor System is optimal for measuring pH in the physiological range [5.5-8.5].
- Fast response time
- Superior dynamic range when compared to existing optical
- pH detection systems
- Exceptional low drift optical sensor
- Macro and micro tip sizes available upon request
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI) immune
- Ethernet connectivity and optional Web-based interface
for remote monitoring
- Transient changes to pH precisely recorded
- Lower out of pocket costs for an entry level optical pH sensor system
- Use your PC, mobile phone or tablet for data collection
- Small footprint and micro sensing tips to profile pH in hard to reach spaces
- No electrical current at the sensor heads, making the pH–LUX system ideal for neural measurements
100 µm minimum sensor size in both fixed and retractable formats in a syringe.
|Accuracy||2% of scale|
|Response time||< 30 seconds|
|Temperature range||0-50ºC, probe can have temperature sensor|
|Salt resistant/non-interfering||up to 1M NaCl or KCl|
|Theory of measurement||Fluorescent intensity|