A variety of temperature probes for any research application
Are you looking for a specific thermometer for your research application? We offer a variety.
- Flexible Teflon microprobes are used for implantation in tissue, in spectrophotometer cuvettes, rectally in neonatal mice, in water baths, PCR thermal cyclers, etc.
- Monitors animal rectal temperatures during surgical procedures and pyrogen testing
- Thermocouple wire used meets NIST standards (Certification is available for an additional cost)
- Rectal temperature monitoring
- Instant read in tissue, semi-solids, small specimen and other materials
When precise temperature measurements are required, WPI can provide you with a very accurate monitor and thermocouple microprobes. WPI monitors have both resolution and accuracy of 0.1°C in the 0-50°C range and are traceable to NIST standards, whereas, other competitive electronic thermometers have an accuracy that is usually to 0.5°C or worse. Furthermore, all our type T clinical probes are guaranteed accurate to 0.1°C, due to our stringent wire standards. These are five times more accurate than competitive probes made with regular “Special Limits” wire.
|Flexible Implantable Probes
General Purpose Probes
BAT-10R/LOP, BAT-10R/LOP220, BAT-12R, BAT-12R-220
Instrument of chioce for biological and laboratory use
- Super accurate
- Fast response
- Analog output signal
- Single input (BAT-12R) or Multiple inputs (BAT-10R/LOP)
- Differential temperature measurements
- Choose type: Multiple Input, 110 VAC (BAT-10R/LOP), Multiple Input, 220 VAC (BAT-10R/LOP220), Single Input, 110 VAC (BAT-12R), Single Input, 220 VAC (BAT-12R-220)
- See Details for part numbers and descriptions