Pre-Pulled ÁTip Micropipettes
Now, you can eliminate the cost and trouble of making your own micropipettes. WPI can quickly supply your need for consistently sized pre-pulled glass micropipettes for injection of dyes or proteins into cells, oocytes and for many other biomedical laboratory applications. Tip diameters (ID) range from 0.1 to to 10µm.
- Schott Duran borosilicate glass
- 0.5µm and smalller ID micropipettes include an internal glass fiber (filament) for easy filling
- Tip inner diameter tolerance ±20%
- Shorter taper yields high strength
- Nominal length is about 50mm
- OD:ID - 1.33:1
- Standard capillary outer diameters are 1.0m (thin wall) or 1.14mm
- Every pipette is individually tested and inspected
- Vacuum packet
Silanized Tips (Luer Shank)
Silanization waterproofs the glass to retard water when inserting into a cell. This will not let the outside fluid run down the pipette and get easily inside.
TIP10TW1LS01, TIP10TW1LS02, TIP30TW1LS01, TIP30TW1LS02, TIP5TW1LS01, TIP5TW1LS02
TIP01TW1F-L, TIP02TW1F-L, TIP05TW1F-L, TIP10TW1-L, TIP1TW1-L, TIP2TW1-L, TIP30TW1-L, TIP5TW1-L
TIP01TW1F, TIP02TW1F, TIP03TW1F, TIP04TW1F, TIP05TW1F, TIP10TW1, TIP1TW1, TIP2TW1, TIP30TW1, TIP5TW1
- Save time by ordering pre-pulled micropipettes in the size you need
- Plain pulled glass with no fitting
- Glass Outside Diameter: 1.0mm thin wall
- MicroTips with an ID smaller than 1µm have a filament
- 10 per package
- Also available: Luer Tips, Luer/Silanized Tips, Sample Packages
- See Details for part numbers
If you have any questions about our µTip Pre-Pulled Micropipettes, give us a call at (866) 606-1974 (toll free in the USA) or email us at email@example.com.