Surgical staples are commonly used in place of sutures for closing wounds after surgery. Staples are typically faster to apply than suturing by hand. Staple lines are accurate and consistent. And, wounds are not likely to leak. We offer reflex clips and surgical staples for quick wound closure.
NOTE: WPI surgical instruments are for laboratory research applications. They are not certified for use on humans.
- Disposable staple cartridges for use with the SurgiClose Stapler (#504564)
- 20 Staples per cartridge, 316L stainless steel,
- 6 Cartridges per pack
- 5-3/4mm x 5-3/4mm
- Choice of staple size: 5.7mm x 3.8mm or 6.5 x 4.7mm
- Lever action
- Single use
- 35 pre-loaded, sterile staples
- Good for about 100 uses
- Ergonomic design
- Extremely shallow tissue channel
- Sterile staple cartridges sold separately (#504565)