MICRO-ePORE™ Interface Cable
- For use with the MICRO-ePORE™
- Interface cable to connect injection holder and also reference electrode
The new MICRO-ePORE™ pinpoint cell penetrator is a simple and versatile next generation targeted microinjection system. The system can be used for efficient microinjection of a diverse array of compounds and biomolecules into oocytes and pre-implantation stage of embryos in animal models including mice, rodents, zebrafish etc.
The Microelectrode Interface Cable has two 2 mm male pin connectors.
- The red pin connects to the 2 mm socket on the microelectrode holder. Insert the red pin into the socket on the microelectrode holder.
- The black pin of the microelectrode interface cable connects to the 2 mm socket on one of the reference wires. This is necessary to complete the electrical connection to solution.
- For the well-style electrode, insert the black pin into the socket of the reference electrode.
- For the probe-style electrode, the black pin of the microelectrode interface cable connects to the back side of the reference electrode block. The probe-style electrode pin plugs into the front of the block.