- Are you looking for an HDMI cable or a mount for your microscope camera? See what we have here.
- We have lots of microscopes, accessories, cameras and cables. Check out the eyepieces and reticles here.
- <h2>Improve Research Results with Optical Grade Glass Bottom Culture Dishes</h2> <h1><img src="https://www.wpiinc.com/media/wysiwyg/images/fluorodishes.png" alt="FluoroDish Cell Culture Dish" width="90%"></h1> <p>WPI's optical quality glass bottom FluoroDish Cell Culture dishes offer better imaging quality. There are several varieties that let life science researchers work with small sample volumes. This is necessary when researchers are working with expensive chemicals or experimental drugs. They are designed with the lowest access angle for easier insertion of a micropipette during cellular microinjection. They are perfect for live cell imaging and embryo research.</p> <p>Cited in hundreds of reference articles, our optical grade, glass bottom dishes are unique in the marketplace and conform to strict quality control standards.</p> <p style="text-align: center;"><img src="https://www.wpiinc.com/media/wysiwyg/images/fluorodish-icons.png" alt="FluoroDish application icons" width="90%"></p>
- Get your replacement light bulbs for your research microscopes here.
- Whether you are looking for a lighted microscope base with articulating mirror for microinjection research or a simple boom stand, we offer a large variety.
- Here are a variety of microscope slides and coverslips used in every biomedical research laboratory.
- All buildings vibrate. Activities of people, machinery, HVAC and nearby traffic cause all types of vibrations. These vibrations cannot be tolerated by equipment used in patch clamping, cell injection, analytical balances and optical microscopes.