Single Animal Vaporizer Unit
Vaporizer for precise blend of oxygen and isoflurane
- For use with EZ Anesthesia Systems
- Economical choice for working with a single animal
- Fine gradations for precise control
- Available in three configurations
- Works with the EZ-7000 and the EZ-B800
The vaporizer is a precision instrument that blends incoming oxygen with liquid isoflurane and outputs anesthetic gas at the set oxygen to isoflurane ratio. The dial setting allows fine gradations for precise isoflurane concentration. The vaporizer is available in three configurations that incorporate output to an anesthesia system or as a stand-alone unit. The Classic Anesthesia System (EZ-7000) and the Single Animal Anesthesia System (EZ-B800) are also available without a vaporizer, allowing you to incorporate your own unit.