Extra Ussing Voltage Electrode
- Ussing chamber voltage electrode
- Black tip
- 2 mm Pin
- Works with most voltage/current clamps
- Package of 1
Current (red) and voltage (black) electrodes are threaded and screw securely into the end of each Luer tipped cartridge. The Luer tip then plugs securely into the Luer openings of the chamber. The cable from each electrode terminates with a 2 mm pin which may be plugged into most voltage/current clamps.
The miniature electrode-gel cartridge is a small plastic tube with a male Luer tip identical to those at the tip of hypodermic syringes. The tube may be filled with different gel materials. Agar is commonly used, but other gel materials may also be satisfactory.
- Support Stand for Ussing System5153$454.00
- Large Glass Circulation Reservoir5210$326.00
- Small Glass Circulation Reservoir5362$270.00
- Chambers for Ussing SystemMultiple SKUs$319.00
- Ussing Electrode KitEK1$400.00
- Extra Ussing Current ElectrodeEKC$120.00
- Ussing System for Epithelial ResearchMultiple SKUs$1,189.00