Tabletop UV Sterilizer
Cleanray For Quick, Easy Sterilization Using UV Light
- Professional counter top UV sterilizer
- Perfect for masks, towels and tools
- Automatically sterilizes when the lid closes
- Automatically shuts off when the lid opens
Portable ultraviolet (UV) sterilization cabinet is perfect for quick disinfection of small instruments, masks, cell phones, keys, money and other small items. The UV light automatically turns off when the cabinet door is opened, ensuring safe operation.
- Rapid sterilization with high power UV light and ozone
- No added reagents required for sterilization
- Large sterilization capacity
- Easy access to the sterilization chamber
- Safety lock turns off the UV light before the cabinet opens
- Safe for users because dark blue lid blocks ultraviolet light
- CE certified
- 1 year warranty
- How many bulbs comes in the CleanRay-1000?
One bulb comes with the lamp.
- How long do the bulbs last?
The bulb usually lasts 3000 hour on average.
- Does the lamp produce ozone also, or is it only using UV rays?
The UV lamp also gives off ozone.
- How long does it takes for the CLEANRAY-1000 to disinfect small objects?
Typical cycle times for disinfecting small items range from 30-60 minutes. If you wish to disinfect a room, consider the CleanRay-2000 or CleanRay-3000. Cycle times can be set from 30 to 150 minutes depending on the model. For example, a small bathroom can be disinfected in 30 minutes using the CleanRay-2000.
|UVC Wavelength||254 nm|
|Interior Volume||~ 6.5 L|
|Product Size||40 × 30 × 14 cm|
|Light Source||9 W , 3000 hour ave. bulb life|
|Voltage||110-120 V/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Plugs||EU, AU, US, UK|
|Material||ABS, AS cover, UV bulb|
|Weight||2 kg (4.4 lbs.)|