Disposable Scalpels – Perfect for Researchers, Students and Crafters
WPI’s disposable scalpels come in eight different styles and can be used for a wide variety of applications. Here you can see what makes WPI inexpensive, disposable scalpels such a popular tool.
Disposable scalpels are perfect for one-time surgical uses, dissections, woodworking, taxidermy, clay modeling and more. They are ideal for students, researchers, and crafters.
- WPI disposable scalpels have surgical stainless-steel blades installed on plastic handles.
- The plastic handle of the scalpel is textured to ensure a firm grip, and it is lightweight for comfortable use.
- The handle includes a handy, integrated 6 cm metric ruler etched on it.
- They come sterile and individually wrapped, with 10 blades in each box.
- Each disposable knife comes with a cap to protect the blade for safe disposal or to save the used scalpel for another application.
If you have any questions on disposable knives, just give us a call.