Neuroscience, the study of the development, structure and function of the nervous system, is a fascinating and growing field. WPI offers a standard line and a premium line of stereotaxic frames, neuroscience cannulas and a large number of accessories for use by neuroscientists.
- These tissue slicers are used by cellular biologists for section small organs or tissues. Accessories for these units can be found here too.
- Better Imaging Results with Optical-Grade Glass Bottom Dishes WPI's optical quality glass bottom FluoroDish Cell Culture dishes offer better imaging quality. There are several varieties that let life science researchers work with small sample volumes. This is necessary when researchers are working with expensive chemicals or experimental drugs. They are designed with the lowest access angle for easier insertion of a micropipette during cellular microinjection. They are perfect for live cell imaging and embryo research. Cited in hundreds of reference articles, our optical grade, glass bottom dishes are unique in the marketplace and conform to strict quality control standards.
- These cannulas for neuroscience study and per-clinical research include an entire range of cannula options, including: the Guide Cannula the Internal Cannula the Dummy Cannula (cap) We also offer the flexible PE tubing and fixing screw to secure the internal cannula and the guide cannula
- WPI has a premium line of stereotaxic instruments designed for research. These frames and accessories stand up to daily laboratory use and offer the precision you demand. We are committed to bringing you the quality products you need, and the affordable solutions you want. WPI offers stereotaxic frames for animals of various sizes like mice, rats, cats, guinea pigs, hamster, monkeys, dogs, etc. and accessories like neonatal adapters, ear bars, probe holders and tooth bars. A broad variety of stereotaxic instruments are available for various applications. Basic frames with single or dual arms Motorized and digital frames Parallel rail frames WPI Stereotaxic frames: Are convenient to use and highly accurate (to 100 µm) Offer smooth and versatile movement Provide stability and adaptability Some of these frames have temperature control in the base to maintain body temperature of the animals during the surgery.
- Stereotaxic frames have been in use for animal research since the 1930s, and they come in a variety of forms. WPI offers stereotaxic frames and accessories like neonatal adapters, ear bars, probe holders and tooth bars. Are you looking for basic frames with single or dual arms, motorized and digital frames or parallel rail frames? We have frames for mice, neonatal rats, guinea pigs, rats and larger animals like monkeys or dogs. Special applications may require anesthesia gas masks, spinal adapters or a micro drill, which are all available here.