Here are a variety of instruments and equipment frequently required by veterinarians.
- Here is a set of external fixation pins for veterinary applications.
- Here you can find the basic Orthopedic Instruments for use in veterinary surgery.
- These orthopedic screws and plates are designed for metacarpal, metatarsal and foot surgeries. 1.5 mm Cortex Screws - Used to fix fracture fragments in the phalanges, metacarpals and small bones in the foot. These screws may be used independently as lag screws, or they may be used through a plate. 2.0 mm Cortex Screws - Used to fix fracture fragments in the proximal and middle phalanges and metacarpals or for foot surgery. 2.7 mm Cortex Screws - Used in the metacarpal and metatarsal bones and also in certain indications in the radius and ulna. Mini Plates - A variety of plates are available for use with the cortex screws.
- These veterinary surgical instruments are designed for use in veterinary dentistry.
- These surgical instruments may be used for veterinary surgery, along with a large variety of our other surgical instruments. See them all here.