Spinal Adapter for Mouse and Rat
- For use with stereotaxic frame
- Accurate and reliable positioning
- Wide various components and accessories can be used in a module
- Simple, fast and effective clamping and locking
- Compatible with small animal stereotaxic instruments
The adaptor is ideal for spinal securing of rat and mouse. The base plate is 210 mm (L) x 165 mm (W) x 15 mm (H), which can be attached to our standard small animal stereotaxic instruments. There are three vertical bars and locking blocks, which can be easily disassembled through the T slots without a wrench. The adjustment range of vertical bar is 56 mm. The height of locking block can be easily adjusted using the screw. This adaptor can be adjusted in three axes (Vertical/Lateral, Anterior/Posterior and Ventral/Dorsal).
Standard accessories contain: Base plate, three vertical bars and locking blocks and spinal cord clamp (three pairs).