MicroImplant - Implantable Oxygen Microsensor
- Implantable oxygen microsensor
- 2.5m cable
- 0-250% Air saturation
- 50um tip
The MicroImplant fiber optic oxygen sensor is an implantable probe (IMP) with a tiny probe tip size 50 µm, an exposed fiber length of 5-mm and a jacket diameter of 900 µm. The IMP sensor was successfully implanted in crabs, fishes and soil.
- 501658-C - This sensor is coated for otical isolation. The optical isolation is an optional, opaque, oxygen-permeable material that can be coated over the luminophore that prevents ambient light from reaching the sensor and also prevents excitation light from escaping. This coating lengthens the reponse time due to the adtional layer of material that oxygen must diffuse through to reach the luminophore.
- 501658-F - This sensor has a 140μm flat tip.
- Start-up Kit for ISO-OXY-2 or OXELP5377$117.00
- MiniTip - Fiber Optic Oxygen Sensor501641$1,342.00
- MiniFlow - Flow-through Cell with integrated planar oxygen sensor501642$1,342.00
- MicroTip - Fiber Optic Oxygen SensorMultiple SKUs$519.00
- MicroFlow - Flow-through housed oxygen microsensor501657$794.00
- pH MicroImplant Fiber Optic Implantable Sensor502124$770.00
- Planar Oxygen Sensitive Spot, 5mm diameter503090$540.00
- ISO-OXY-2 Oxygen Sensor - 2mmISO-OXY-2$620.00
- Fiber Optic Oxygen Meter for MicrosensorsOXY-MICRO-AOT$10,518.00
- Fiber Optic Oxygen Meter for MinisensorsOXY-MINI-AOT$10,518.00
- Oxygen SensorMultiple SKUs$5,012.00